• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Certified US Coins- Can be found on The Currency Depot!

17 posts in this topic

I have consigned these coins with Bill(wdrob) on his site, www.thecurrencydepot.com

These coins can be found here- http://www.thecurrencydepot.com/tcd/index.php?route=product/category&path=79_125

There are some updated pictures on his site as well.

Thanks Bill!

Morgan Dollars

1880-S

NGC MS62

Cert. #3545105-022

This coin is an unattributed VAM-8 80/79 Overdate

1880-SMorganFullCoin_zps92a2ca53.png

1921-D

NGC MS63

Cert. #3549310-003

1921DFullCoin_zps4260ab59.png

1921-S

NGC MS63

Cert. #3614448-025

1921SFullCoin_zpse38aa70e.png

Everything else-

1961-D Roosevelt Dime

NGC MS67 Cert. #3249999-022

1961DRooseveltFullCoin_zpse8c69114.png

1961 Jefferson Nickel

NGC MS66 Cert. #3562286-031

1961JeffersonFullCoin_zps60db344b.png

1961 Lincoln Cent

NGC MS66 RD Cert. #3615647-016

1961LincolnFullCoin_zps3700d195.png

1961-D Lincoln Cent

NGC MS66 RD Cert. #3118787-005

1961DLincolnFullCoin2_zps3f99e06b.png

The Currency Depot is having a 10% off everything in the entire store sale until Saturday when the coupon code expires.

You are allowed to use the coupon code only once during checkout. one time, so if you are interested in any items then you need to get them all now with that 10% off coupon.

I have also reduced the price of MANY of the stores stock to very fair prices now. Once you apply the 10% coupon you will be getting some excellent bargains on many different items.

Example. 10oz OPM .999 Silver Bullion Bar $215.00 right now. With coupon code you will be paying about $194.00 ..... so as you can see this is not hype.

The coupon code applies to the items that DeerFan has consigned as well. We have talked about this and have came to this decision.

Now ....... The Coupon Code Is ....... 83q79k --- This code is good until 7/20/2013 or Saturday for those without a calendar

Make sure to not go directly to checkout. Go to your Shopping Cart first so you can apply the coupon code. I think it is working fine now.

Great coupon especially for the already fairly priced bullion. Looks like people took advantage and snatched it up/

Yeah but I have ran into a few SNAFU's and the consignment commission is not adding in there like it did the first transaction. But the discount coupon is working right now so I had best tread lightly until the sale is over....... Then screw around really good with it.

I think a change in some code fixed all the coupon automation and commission charge price problems and all is working like intended.

Either way ..... the sale is still on till Saturday and there are really some good deals on there for folks to take advantage of. If some items seem to high it is always possible to contact us during or after the sale and see if there is any room to budge.

Justin has some nice certified and slabbed coins up there for not much at all. If I had not have spent my allowance I would be jumping all over that 1951-D/D 1C Lincoln as well as some of his other items.

**** Edited .... Apparently that was already sold.

If anyone has any questions as to the speed of delivery of items sold you can refer to some repeat customers. One of the comments always made is "Wow that was fast". .... We don't mess around about getting your item to you quickly!

That 10% discount left the building last night at Midnight. lol

I rearranged some prices though and there are still some really good deals to be had. Doubt there will be much more bulk silver in there for a little while but I spent the evening getting a few things that can add some new stock soon.

Stop by when you can...

Bought a few coins from Justin (DeereFan8420) recently and they are top quality! He has sole Really nice stuff!