• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sample slabs

4 posts in this topic

I tried to enter a sample slab into my coin manager. It's saying its a dime, when in fact it's a Morgan? Are we allowed to use the sample slabs as slot entries. I just wanted to add to my inventory. Thanks. The # is 199999-011. And it's a 1887 ms-63 Morgan. Regards BruceS

• Administrator

Hi, Bruce.

When you have a moment, can you please take a photo of this coin next to a newspaper, magazine, or a piece of mail, (something with the current date on it?) Can you then email it to me at aemery@ngccoin.com?

Thanks.

Just to let anyone know who has followed. Ali got the picture she wanted. And its now in my collection manager. I guess it's a rather rare sample. It is also showing some nice beginning toning. Take a look at my eBay page. Last link, at bottom of signature. Thanks Ali for the fast response!

Glad to hear this issue was fixed. This IS a rare (and very cool) slab!

I myself just started uploading my sample slabs into a registry set and I have the same problem. Ali just helped me fix an issue with my 1843 mint set registry set, so I sent a message about the samples too.. Hope it all gets fixed :)

Thank you!