• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D carr June 2012 5 ounce silver bar 300$

12 posts in this topic

$300 shipped. Untouched from Dcarr shipment so looks exactly as his stock photos but I can supply pics of my actual bar upon request.

bar_ag_5_may2012_obv.1.jpg

bar_ag_5_jun2012_rev.jpg

bar_ag_5_may2012_edge.jpg

Sorry, mumu, didn't intend to interfere with a potential sale --- I was just asking about the premium. Seemed a lot to me.....

Roger,

A PM would have been more appropriate, or even a little research on the premiums for these. I have heard rumor's you know a thing or two about research but maybe they are just rumor's after all. Very rude in my opinion, maybe stick to posts about cats or other oddities you're good at.

Nick

Roger,

A PM would have been more appropriate, or even a little research on the premiums for these. I have heard rumor's you know a thing or two about research but maybe they are just rumor's after all. Very rude in my opinion, maybe stick to posts about cats or other oddities you're good at.

Nick

Speaking of rude...your post was just as rude (and insulting) if not more than RWB's.

Let's just let this thread drop so mumu can get back to selling his silver bar.