• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 posts in this topic

Welcome! I don't have a metal detector, never done it before, but I've always wanted to try! I guess the treasure hunt aspect is really appealing to me. Share some of your finds if you like, I'd be fascinated to hear what lies just below the surface!

Here are some of the more valuable finds. Other that these I have gotten about 10.00 in mixed clad. I live on a military base so the base housing is constantly being emptied out. I have at least 10 new empty houses to hunt every weekend. Plus the 2 school playgrounds to hunt. All to hunt with no permission required and no worry of getting shot. Glad to see some Washington people chiming in here. Love the weather. Dig-on

Damaged

Big

First silver

War nickel

Rosie

Very cool finds! I think that is so cool, maybe someday I'll get into this when I have the time! Do you live near Ft. Lewis? I pass by there all the time, always stop for cheap gas at the 76 on exit 119.