• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coins being "sold" that I haven't marked sold?

5 posts in this topic

All PCGS coins too. Uploaded a couple of them just a week or two ago and got the email that they were successfully uploaded then they now appear as sold? I wouldn't have noticed except I got an email that said I had a set with no coins in it. I resubmitted them hope that works, any ideas?

I went back a couple of days ago and changed it from "sold" to "owned" again and it just got switched back again to "sold" status. Can anyone help? Do I need to email NGC a picture of the coins to prove I own them or what?

• Administrator

Sorry you are having trouble. Please ensure after you make changes to your coin that you scroll down and SAVE. Otherwise, any changes are lost.

If you continue to have issues, please let us know. Thanks.

• Administrator

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I am glad we were able to be of assistance in solving your issue. Have a super weekend.