• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT But Thanks to All

10 posts in this topic

I know it's off topic, but it's just easier to post once than to answer several PMs and emails...

Thanks to all of you for all the prayers and the well-wishes after the tornado that ripped through my hometown of Moore OK on Monday. I'm OK and even though my car was a total at least my house is still there. My heart goes out to the 1000s of fellow townspeople who can't say that.

I knew you were in Oklahoma but didn't know that was your home town. We are still in the aftermath of a tornado as well albeit not near as severe as the Moore tornado. I will keep your entire town in my prayers. Hope to meet you at the TNA.

Glad you are OK.

It's a day I will always remember.

Folks are feeling a bit better today.

The Lord gave us a sunny day with no rain.

The army of workers here needed it.

Thanks again, everybody.

The problem now is that since I've been driving my rental--new Chrysler 300 Luxury Series--I now want to buy a lot more car than I need. lol

I am glad you survived the devastation intact. We had tornado activity here (St. Louis) as well, but nowhere near what the good folks down your way have suffered. My heart goes out to them.