• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ultra cameo superb gem proof seated dime blast white

6 posts in this topic

ngc proof 66 ultra cameo and a monsta in person nice for a 66 and also a really nice ultra cameo!

sincerely michael

would you consider collecting seated dimes for type in proof?

circ?

ms?

or maybe a sexy date like a cc date>?

98548-85dimeUcam.jpg.c523c529c8a7607e473b83ec51e45859.jpg

Wow! You've been posting some gorgeous Barbers Michael. Normally I don't comment, but couldn't help myself as you've shown some real beauties. laugh.gif

I certainly does make me pause to consider adding them to my radar screen - in proof or high-end MS.

How about you, do you collect them?

Wow!! Awesome Seated Dime!! I haven't got around to collecting proof seated coins yet, I'm still not half finished with business strike seated coins. Are all of these coins yours? If so, you have an absolutely spectacular collection!! smile.gif

hi there coin and pq! thanks for the nice responese to my posts as always you have something good to say about evetryone and also positive thanks! i will have to follow your examples as there is always something good and constructive and positive to say and the way tio be so everyone has fun and also helps each other

myself i do not collect any coins all the coins i post are in an eastern collection in the town where i live and i have access to these coins

for me my collexting is just this internet thing using the forums and looking at delarrs on line inventories and other coin sites and talking to collectors coin people on the internet and phone!

sincerely michael

hi there pq i live in rochester ny really western ny

hey do you know robert bob perrine in syracuse ny?

a retired coin dealer and one of the finest gentlemen i know

sincerely michael