• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: One Roll of ASE's- Pay $540

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone..

I need one roll of ASE's...I will pay $540 and paypal the money as a gift so that there is no fee....PM me please.

It is nearing graduation and some birthdays and I like giving them as small tokens for my large "extended" family and friend's kids...

2013's would be great but mixed rolls will be okay....thanks in advance-I need just 1 roll so whomever has one and contacts me first I'd appreciate it.......

Jackson

Nobody with a roll for an old friend?....

How about $550...that's $27.50 each or about $4 above the spot....anyone?

Are you going to vouch for him? I've never heard of him and his comments make me questionable ( not wanting to show pictures to verify he has the coins? Not knowing about paypal as a preferred method of payment?) ALSO, I don't want a big lot of 28 rolls-I just want a single roll which he has never said he'd sell ( and I believe he has expressed his irritation about people contacting him with inquiries)

If you or someone on here has actually traded or purchased from this guy, if you know he'll do a single roll--or knows about his collecting or history here on the website then I'd be happy to speak to him.....otherwise, I don't send money to strangers hoping that they will hold up their end...

Thanks for trying to help though--if you know anyone else with a roll I'd appreciate it.