• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER FOR SALE ONE LAST TIME

21 posts in this topic

Well so far my experience on here has been awful. I have 28 rolls of ASE. Mid 1990s and all 'BU'. Please for the love of God do not contact me if you just want to waste time. So far I've spoken to 12 different people and all so far have proved to be complete waste of time. If you have no intention of buying then why the Hell are you wasting my time and your time messaging me. If you think silver is on it's way down-DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGING ASKING ME PRICE AND THEN SAY

"Oh well silver is going to crash so I'm not buying now".

If any sane people out there-message me.

Well so far my experience on here has been awful. I have 28 rolls of ASE. Mid 1990s and all 'BU'. Please for the love of God do not contact me if you just want to waste time. So far I've spoken to 12 different people and all so far have proved to be complete waste of time. If you have no intention of buying then why the Hell are you wasting my time and your time messaging me. If you think silver is on it's way down-DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGING ASKING ME PRICE AND THEN SAY

"Oh well silver is going to crash so I'm not buying now".

If any sane people out there-message me.

No wonder your not selling. You just cut everybody down, not going to make many friends that way. If your trying to sell why not give some idea of what you want for it, so people don't have to

"Waste your time". Just saying.....

If you would list your sale price like the rules on this board states,people would not have to waste their time or yours asking for a price!

Jason

All valid points. I think what gets me is about 6 people have contacted me and asked for pictures, price, etc and then just go silent. I had one I accepted his price-his offer-then silence. Why waste time like that.

Anyway-

It is 28 Rolls of ASE.

I want spot plus $1 A coin.

In terms of procedures-of course love to meet in person but people on here seem to love the paypal thing. I am ok with that. I don't want to do some 'gift' thing or do any weird middle man stuff.

Contact APMEX they'll buy all 28 rolls in one transaction or Tulving, boom done! How about some dates? Are they original rolls from a Monster box? Have they been picked though? Are they mixed date rolls? Solid date rolls?

EDIT: The sending money to family and friends is a no fee option for both seller and buyer, I'm lost with the middle man comment?

I'm with MorganGuru. Call APMEX. If you're asking spot +$1, you'll get that for sure. The last time I sold to APMEX, I got spot +$3. That's the easiest and the best way for some quick cash for those ASE's.

Edited to add- Current APMEX Buy Price for ASE' is $26.29.

Others have brought that up? I mean I'm not super greedy but love to get maximum. They are not original rolls. Mixed dates. All mid 1990s. Some 96-w which I know carries a premium. Think I can get $27.25 a coin from a private buyer then? I sell a few locally and get you know 26-30 bucks but only a few at a time. I figured large lot would carry a discount per coin-guess I was wrong

You might be referencing me as one of "the 12" that didn't communicate, but I thought you would understand what I PMed you was indeed an offer.

So to make it simple, we are paying as of this moment $25.90 per GEM coin.

If the coins are average spotted stuff, then only $22.70 per coin.

These are SHIPPED prices of course.

Yes, we would buy them ALL.

If you ship tomorrow (postmark, etc.), then you can consider this a "locked" offer, but it isn't valid anymore by Monday 8:00 CST.

If you do better elsewhere, then I am crazy happy for you.

Wasting YOUR time? Selling 101: if you want repeat business, be civil with the customer. I asked for a price, you gave it, I told you I was going pass. Truth is, I can get it cheaper. Therefore, not interested.

Red, I'll take 3 rolls at $24 a coin if they're not spotted and in at least MS66/67 condition. Ship them to me and I'll send you a check/money order for $1440 upon receipt. I'm a known member around here, you're not, so that seems fair to me. PM me if you're interested.

Bubba

Red, I'll take 3 rolls at $24 a coin if they're not spotted and in at least MS66/67 condition. Ship them to me and I'll send you a check/money order for $1440 upon receipt. I'm a known member around here, you're not, so that seems fair to me. PM me if you're interested.

Bubba

Known by who? registered on 5/3/13 for the forum.

edit: I am looking at your registry sets now...well done btw.

New to the chat boards, yes, but I've been on the registry for years. Look for a journal entry in the registry titled "Thanks CCcoindude" and you'll find comments from a few of the members who have recently purchased from me. It was posted a couple weeks ago.

known by me and many others who are members of the Registry...top notch, honorable man to deal with..

known by me and many others who are members of the Registry...top notch, honorable man to deal with..

Very good, thanks for the clarification.

+1

One guy selling and one thread away onther buying, yet they can't find each other...lol

Guess you haven't looked at his wanted thread then. :gossip:

He makes a good point so I can't blame the guy.

Others have brought that up? I mean I'm not super greedy but love to get maximum. They are not original rolls. Mixed dates. All mid 1990s. Some 96-w which I know carries a premium. Think I can get $27.25 a coin from a private buyer then? I sell a few locally and get you know 26-30 bucks but only a few at a time. I figured large lot would carry a discount per coin-guess I was wrong

huh? meh

huh? meh

hm