• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Totally OT---but good advice

15 posts in this topic

I apologize for being off-topic, but there is something I have to get off my chest.

Now that I have moved to Colorado in anticipation of getting remarried, I am unpacking the things my late wife and I had in the old house.

There are delicate wine glasses that have never tasted wine, and fine china that has never tasted food. They were all being saved for "later."

Today is "later," folks! Live your life NOW! As the old saying goes:

"Enjoy yourself! It is later than you think!"

TD

Amen.

My wife and I just came to an agreement on a new house yesterday.

At first, I was fretting over the pricetag, but then reminded myself that we only live once, live well.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I've been saving a frozen pizza for a special occasion, but I believe tonight's the night. ;)

Totino's? lol

You can put lipstick on a pig... or dress up a Totino's cheese pizza with your favorite additional toppings and enjoy!

But it's still a pig---on the other hand a Totino's pizza with extra Italian Sausage, Pepperoni and mushrooms, that's a totally different animal. :whee:

Carl

I apologize for being off-topic, but there is something I have to get off my chest.

Now that I have moved to Colorado in anticipation of getting remarried, I am unpacking the things my late wife and I had in the old house.

There are delicate wine glasses that have never tasted wine, and fine china that has never tasted food. They were all being saved for "later."

Today is "later," folks! Live your life NOW! As the old saying goes:

"Enjoy yourself! It is later than you think!"

TD

Wise words for sure, Tom! Good luck and much happiness to you in Colorado! We'll miss you in Illinois! :)

You can put lipstick on a pig... or dress up a Totino's cheese pizza with your favorite additional toppings and enjoy!

I have tried several different frozen pizzas, but I keep coming back to Totino's as my favorite.

Jack's self rising dough pizza was great until it was bought by Kraft foods. They reduced the amount of toppings once the bought it. Disappointing as it was a really good frozen pizza.

A poignant reminder for all of us. Thanks for bringing it back to the conscious level again, even if for just a bit.I hope everyone who reads this will be certain to give their special someone(s) some extra attention today because you just never know. Congrats on remarriage and starting anew. It's a brave new world out there so take it by the horns celebrate and enjoy!!!!! Best wishes. Ron

Nice learning about pizzas from you folks and life in the trenches.

Hope Colorado is great for you. My son, wife and two kids moved there( in Mountains) from Illinois and absolutely love it.

Skeeter

And people on this side of the street wonder why so many people post on the other side of the street......

They hate pigs?

or is it the lipstick lol ?!?

And people on this side of the street wonder why so many people post on the other side of the street......

hm

Anyway, great thread/post and best of luck!

jom