• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESCUED?? posted by VUMC409

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

From being sold to someone else, he he!

I have been looking for one of these Lincolns that I could buy on time for over a year now. Well, when the opportunity came up, I put my snake fangs in and struck.

Ok, enough silliness. When I saw Hunters Gold had upgraded his 1999 P Wide AM Lincoln from MS65RD to MS66RD I immediately sent him an email saying I wanted his old one. For my benefit, he did some rearranging of his plans and accepted my offer. He even graciously let me register the coin before I have paid for it. Thanks my friend. For the record, this isn't the first time he has helped me out with coins. He knows of what I speak.

So with this coin now in my set I remain in fifth place but reduced the gap by 1201 points. I leave you with this reverse picture of my newest coin.

Thanks for reading my post and viewing my set.

Michael

13547.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Michael,

It's always nice seeing one of our former treasures helping another collector achieve his goals. Thanks for the post and hope you continue to find what you're looking for.

Michael. Both you and Don have been big inspirations for me and I am glad i was able to make arrangements to pass it on to you. I would say she is a beauty but I already know that. Hope you enjoy it.

Great find! I would always rather deal with another collector here in the NCS than go in the open market. People here deal fairly and are of the highest regard based on my personal dealings and from what I have read.

Happy Collecting!

Bo