• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: TIME MACHINE

11 posts in this topic

After once again flipping through the pages of some older auction catalogs I've finally decided I'm in need of a machine for time travel!

New or used is fine and not really concerned whether it's a Delorean or even a Hot Tub as long as it's mechanically sound.

Please message me with full details should you have one available? hm

Thanks in advance! :)

14sgksz.jpg

Pm sent yesterday

That was good! lol

I must need more coffee this morning as I didn't even catch that until you brought it up. Hilarious.

I believe the "Way Back Machine" might be available from Sherman and Peabody. You might check with Rocky or Bullwinkle for a status report ;)

Theoretically, a time machine is possible if you accelerate yourself to superluminal velocities. However, because you have a non-zero mass, the energy required would be infinite. Unless you know of a source of infinite energy, I unfortunately cannot help you.

This is good I laugh.

Pm sent yesterday

Now I sleep

Theoretically, a time machine is possible if you accelerate yourself to superluminal velocities. However, because you have a non-zero mass, the energy required would be infinite. Unless you know of a source of infinite energy, I unfortunately cannot help you.

I kid. I love that speed of light !!

Unless you know of a source of infinite energy, I unfortunately cannot help you.

My wife with a checkbook?