• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1946 S Roosevelt NGC MS68*FT has been crossed to PCGS

11 posts in this topic

Coming up on heritage

I was scanning the heritage website and coming soon is a Roosevelt dime I didn't need , but admired. It last sold at heritage for 1600.00 but now it may bring a serious amount of money. I have crossed a few coins from PCGS to NGC,, Now they are being crossed back..

http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=1186&lotIdNo=72016

I wonder if the population report is being accurately kept up?

See more journals by Paul Kiraly

Bad address. Here is the corrected address format:

This Link For The Dime

Yeah it looks like you are going to come out pretty good on that one. Population 6. I had to send them an email to prod them to update the population report so I am not sure how often they do it on their own.

Good luck on the upcoming auction.

Is it some people's opinion that this coin is better served in a PCGS holder without the star? It is very colorful and that would seem to be the reason NGC gave it a Star but the fact that PCGS does not have a Star in their grading scale makes me think it should have stayed in a NGC case.

Will this coin be worth more in a PCGS holder? I can think of no other reason to cross it to PCGS.

Good luck getting this awesome dime. :banana:

Will this coin be worth more in a PCGS holder? I can think of no other reason to cross it to PCGS.

To some people,especially those participating in PCGS registries, the answer is yes.

To some people,especially those participating in PCGS registries, the answer is yes.

I learned last month by watching that Market Report video on PCGS with David Hall that they too were going to start accepting coins in the registry slabbed by NGC.

Just saying....

I learned last month by watching that Market Report video on PCGS with David Hall that they too were going to start accepting coins in the registry slabbed by NGC.

Just saying....

Could you provide a link to the video? I would love to see this one.

Well fellas I stand corrected. I thought it was outside of his April Fools market report but it was actually part of it along with the moving to a 100 point scale and away from the Sheldon.

I watched it that day and thought for sure that he said, after the reveal, that they were really going to accept other TPG's but they apparently aren't. He even went so far as to call it 'selfish' for them not to allow other TPG's in.

If you still wanted to hear that market report then the link is:

Sorry for the mis-information.