• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*****Contest---Guess the weight*****

50 posts in this topic

I'll make a guess at ..........

I guess 6lb. 6oz. Spy88 David

6lbs. 12 oz goose3 Rex

6 lbs 13 oz Smittys coins Smitty

......7 lbs 3 oz 21" long Leothelyon Leo

7 lbs. 4 oz JamminJ James

7 pounds, 7 ounces TomB Tom

7 pounds 8 oz's the thing ????

7lbs. 10 oz Hoot Mark

7lbs 11oz SMS67 Gary

7 lbs, 15 ounces braddick Pat

8 pounds even. Wihlborg John

8 pounds, 2 oz jom

8lbs, 3oz topsman Steve

8 lbs 5 Oz kryptonitecomics Shane

9 pounds 2 ounces michael

I'm guessing how tall the little one will be as well because we're runnung out of the popular choices! laugh.gif

Leo

Hey KoJ, why the "???" by my guess? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No offense intended there "thing one," JamminJ got it right!

Leo laugh.gif

By the way everyone, if the popular choices run out, will need to go back and add "length" to the little guy or girl! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Say......9lbs 10oz at 1300 tomorrow. Now if you guys are Asian, then subtract three or four pounds. crazy.gif

Congratulations, though. This is one of the great moments in life that outweighs all else!

I am happy to report that our little boy was born yesterday at 2:46 pm. Mom is in a little pain but otherwise is doing great. Now the fun begins. grin.gif

BTW. He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz. The winner is BRUCEWAR. Congrats. Bruce PM me your address so I can send your coin.

acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif CONGRATULATIONS!!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Better get some extra sleeping.gif real soon, espically if you have one of those devil.gif kids that never stop crying. Here's my future outlook....

cloud9.gifsmile.gifsmirk.giffrown.gifconfused.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Good Luck To You! (You'll need it!)

Topsman,

That really made me laugh. My 2 yr old is already 1/2 way through that progression. 893frustrated.gif

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Mom and baby are coming home on Saturday yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Mom and baby are coming home on Saturday yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

That's wonderful news! I wish nothing but the best for you and your newly expanded family and also offer a hearty thanks for hosing such a generous contest.

thumbsup2.gif

-JamminJ