• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great day to be a collector of modern coins posted by wmfielding

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

2013 starting out to be a great year

I sent in my new 2013 Proof set to NGC for grading. And today I received the results and was blown away 9 out of 14 were perfect PF 70 UC with the other 5 PF 69 UC that's the best grading results for a single proof set I've ever had.

Just a warning for all of you who summit this set there seems to be a small glitch in NGC's registry program as 2 of my pf 70 uc coins were only given 1 registry point. but a quick call to NGC has this small problem being solved.

with this single set I jumped 14 registry spots from 550 to 537 the middle 400's is looking good for this year....

Happy collecting and may God Bless...Mike

See more journals by wmfielding

Hi Mike,

Great to hear that you got such a awesome return on your submissions. It's always a good feeling getting those 70s!

And 2 (thumbs u (thumbs u on your jump in the standings!

Jeff

• Administrator

I am glad you are enjoying the Registry, Mike. The scores for the 2013 Proof set were looked at, and all is fine. :)

Mike- Incredible achievement, blew right by me !! I looked and you have +1,000 coins in the registry, absolutely amazing , putting you top 50 for breadth of collection. Continued success !! Rich