• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1971-S EISENHOWER PF68* FS-103 CERT# 3630089-004

7 posts in this topic

sounds like sour grapes coin is sold.

Incorrect. You are advertising the coin for over seven times what it sold on the 'Bay. I don't think many people here are interested.

I suppose if I paid a dollar it is irrelevant to the value which is about 1700 per ike group price guide. But you are wrong it is sold, somebody was interested HERE.

sounds like sour grapes coin is sold.

Incorrect. You are advertising the coin for over seven times what it sold on the 'Bay. I don't think many people here are interested.

I suppose if I paid a dollar it is irrelevant to the value which is about 1700 per ike group price guide. But you are wrong it is sold, somebody was interested HERE.

Not sour grapes, not my cup of tea to buy overpriced moderns. If it was I would buy the one in PF69* currently listed at not much more than you are asking.

While some are here just to try and extract money from others, most are here to educate and share knowledge with other collectors. The fact that you bought it for a fraction of what you are asking is your business, I just respect the other members of this board who have ethics enough to inform them of the last sale of this coin.

Welcome to the boards.