• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1887 Morgan- VAM12A

2 posts in this topic

I have an 1887 Morgan Dollar with the Top-100 VAM-12A attribution. I'm trying to add the coin to my Registry Set but it tells me, "Not Valid for This Slot". I also have an 1882 O/S VAM-5 and I was able to add that coin to my Registry Set. Could someone please explain why I'm not able to add the 1887 with the VAM attribution to my set?

• Administrator

Good Afternoon.

Sorry to hear you are having issues entering your coins.

--- If your coin doesn't appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN in a slot where you would like to add it, you may add the coin a different way. Please check off NGC (or PCGS) as the grader and manually type your cert. number in the empty box provided.

--- Please ensure you scroll down and SAVE. If you receive any error messages, please SAVE, anyway. The process of saving sends me an automated message, so I can "fix" whatever needs attention for your coin/s. Thank you.