• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for mint sets posted by Six Mile Rick

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Working on my mint sets lately.

Friends,

I have a small chest the I keep my U S Mint sets & proof sets in and would like to fill it. If you have a group that you would like to sell or trade let me know. I presently have around 50% from 1965 to date but would like to fill the holes that are missing in the box and maybe add some earlier sets. I know, "e-bay or auctions" but I have stopped all of that and been buying and trading in the club only. It has worked well for 4 years now and I would rather deal with friends in the club then others on e-bay anyway. If you have a few extras give me a shout.

Rick

Here's a pic of my guard bird. He sits in the back yard and keeps the predators (rats) from getting too close to the house.

13331.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hey Mike,

That hawk is a viscous bird. He keeps a close eye on 30 acres and dares for anything small to move. He doesn't bother the farm animals but if a chicken gets out of the hen house it is destined to be the meal for the day. He flies about 50' to 80' high and watches for rats or rabbits and when it sees one it does a power dive strait down like a bullet to his meal for the day. ( kamakazy style )

Any mint sets would be fine. I have done a couple trades this month. Traded Jason Colinger some clad dimes for a silver MS67FT he upgraded to a star coin and traded a silver dime for a clad dime from someone else. Jason bought that beautiful toned Walker I "had" and I sold my 1965 and 1967 FT dimes. Already replaced the 1965. So this month was a good rotation sorta speak and work is improving as new customers call. It's been a good month and as I didn't have any new coin pics to show so I just decided to throw the hawk out there and do a journal.

Rick

Nice hawk photo. We frequently see red-tails and smaller hawks around our house, and ospreys on the lake. We had an osprey do a power dive about 30 feet from our canoe one morning - that will wake you up!

I have several random mint sets from 1975 through 2011. Which years are you looking for?

Thanks for all the offers.

I am purchasing or better yet--trading graded coins for all mint sets and proof sets right now till I get the Treasure Chest filled!!! :)

Rick

Rick,

I am having troubles finding what you referenced in the Silver Eagle Department that you were possibly open to some trading.

I got your 1966 SMS covered if you and I can work out some sort of deal/ trade/ etc.. If interested then let me know quickly so I can pull the auction.

Bill