• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some advice. posted by Kamakazy

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

1971S PF Lincoln Cent DDO.

I have the opportunity to acquire a PF 65 Lincoln 71 DDO slabbed by NGC with the entire proof set in the same multi-holder slab.

The dealer tells me this is the only known example slabbed in a multi-holder with the rest of the proof set.

I am not a big cent guy, but I do like unique errors. I can't locate a good / consistent price guide for this coin.

Before I lay down Benjamins I am seeking value assistance.

Thanks.

See more journals by Kamakazy

Brent,

Unless you want the multi-holder for the complete set at a low grade I would pass. First off is the DDO a FS103? If so definitely pass!!! The FS 101 and FS 102 are far better varieties with better visuals. The fact that the coin in reference is a 65 means it is one of the lower end graded and you could do much better with patience and time. It should prove a task but not too much to find a PF67 with the coins graded up to PF69RDUC's

Later Bud---Rick