• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A great surprise came in the mail on Tuesday posted by wmfielding

13 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Boy am I bewildered and Proud....

I went to the Post Office on Tuesday to pick up some coins returning from NGC and to my great surprise I had another large white cardboard package from NGC. Thinking it was just packaging I had requested to be returned to me, I let it set on my desk until last night. But when I opened it, it was an Award for Outstanding Achievement for my 1973 proof set. Now I am very proud to win an unexpected award my first year collecting, And believe me you will not find anyone more shocked and proud than me.

I would like to say Thank you very much to the voting body at NGC. And promise that this year my photos and descriptions will be much better. And I will cherish this Award for the rest of my life. As winning this is the 3rd most important thing to happen to me in my life, Followed only by the birth of my fantastic Son and my service to my beloved Country.

Again Thank you NGC And everybody who Picked me for this Award.

Happy Collecting and may God Bless all your Lives as He has Blessed Mine............Mike

See more journals by wmfielding

congratulation :golfclap:

thank you for your service to our country, too

Semper Fi !

jack

dont forget about putting up your banner on this site... they are bragging rights well earned.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT ! It is always a pleasure to see an award given for an exceptional set and you are clearly a most deserving recipient.

We remeber all who have served ~ThankYou from an army veteran.

greysoldier

That's Great Mike!!! You earned it, but remember that we expect to see and hear more from you in the future. :) And it would be great to see you get more awards the end of this year.

Congratulations!!

Rick