• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why zero points in registry?

18 posts in this topic

I know these aren't the top grades but why zero points?

FIVE-CENT PIECES - LIBERTY HEAD, "CENTS"

Item Description: 5C 1883 CENTS

Full Grade: NGC VG 8

FIVE-CENT PIECES - BUFFALO, TYPE 1

Item Description: 5C 1913 TYPE 1

Full Grade: NGC F 15

QUARTER DOLLARS - BARBER LIBERTY HEAD

Item Description: 25C 1892 O

Full Grade: NGC AG 3

DIMES - ROOSEVELT, SILVER

Item Description: 10C 1950 D

Full Grade: NGC MS 65 FT

(I got 3 points for this one)

• Administrator

Good Afternoon, Squirrel.

Please email me your cert. numbers and exact names of your sets to aemery@ngccoin.com, so I may look into this for you. Thank you.

I just checked my sets and there are now points & adjusted to what I thought around what they should be...they've been in the sets for quite awhile.

So either you fixed it or there are fairies

• Administrator

Good Afternoon, Squirrel.

Please email me your cert. numbers and exact names of your sets to aemery@ngccoin.com, so I may look into this for you. Thank you.

• Administrator

I see you attempted to add two PCGS coins, here: Sacagawea Dollars, 2000-Date, Proof

The cert. numbers you entered had an error. It looks as though you are entering the wrong part of the PCGS Cert number. The PCGS number is a group of numbers followed by a / then another group of numbers. For example: 7125.65/1234567. When submitting PCGS coins for the NGC Registry, you only need to provide the second group of numbers (1234567). Please try again.

Also, PCGS coins must go through an approval process for the NGC Registry. Once you add a PCGS coin to an NGC Registry Set and SAVE, this generates a process where the coin will then be verified with the PCGS certification web site. This process can sometimes take up to a few business days. Until it has been approved, your PCGS coin(s) in your Registry Set(s) will show "PENDING," and they will have zero score.

If you need assistance, just let me know. Thanks.

• Administrator

Good Morning.

Collection Manager, where you see ALL COINS, is separate from the Registry.

Collection Manager is what I refer to as your private piggy bank where you may store all coins, raw or graded. It is for your viewing, only. The Registry is more of a display case. You choose what you like to share in your Registry Set/s, or display case.

Coins live in your piggy bank, or Collection Manager, until you choose to delete or remove them. If you need assistance removing a coin from your Collection Manager, please see this link via chat boards: COLLECTION MANAGER and REGISTRY HELP ----- Table of Contents

If you have further questions, please let us know.

another problem...this coin isn't showing up to be added to my competitive set, its been in my 'collection mgr' for awhile & its NGC

set name -- Modern PF Only

reg # of coin - 3455416-107

• Administrator

RE: SquirreL

The cert. number looks fine in our grading database. If it doesn't appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN in a slot where you would like to add it, you may check off NGC as the grader and manually type the cert. number in the empty box provided,

Please ensure you scroll down and SAVE. (If you receive an error message, please SAVE, anyway. The process of saving sends me an automated message, so I can "fix" whatever needs attention for your coin. Thank you for your interest in NGC.

Oh my! I keep having problems with the entry of a PCGS coin. you emailed me to re edit it and each time I edit it it still comes back as it cant be added. If I DELETE it can I reenter it or will it not allow that vert # back into my collection?

• Administrator

Yes, if you delete the coin completely, so it is no longer in your Collection Manager, then you can start fresh and add it again. If you still have problems, give me a call on Monday, and I can walk you through it. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

having a problem with this coin showing up as zero point when added to registry in these 3 sets. When I click on it to add it shows its worth points but they aren't being shown after its added

The Godzilla of Type Sets

1c Type Set

Flying Eagle Cents

Certification #: 3507591-027

• Administrator

RE: SquirreL

Your coin now shows scores in all three sets. Sorry for the inconvenience, and

have a great day.