• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Fraud

11 posts in this topic

Although these coins can tone in very predictable patterns and different coins can look a like, I agree that it looks like the same coin. Regardless, no reasonable buyer would by a coin from microscopic pictures like those anyway.

That's kind of like the 1804 Dollar I saw listed a couple months back. Since there are only 18-20 known examples of the 1804, most of which are held in private collections or the one that is in the Smithsonian Collection, I was pretty sure this 1804 was a fake. Especially simce the Buy It Now was only for $300!

Although these coins can tone in very predictable patterns and different coins can look a like, I agree that it looks like the same coin. Regardless, no reasonable buyer would by a coin from microscopic pictures like those anyway.
i agree, theres something wrong with pics like that. jmo

I'm not seeing an issue. If you click on the small pics they generate a large pic.

Maybe because you're replying to a thread that's a year old? :facepalm:

I'm not seeing an issue. If you click on the small pics they generate a large pic.

The links dont point to the same coin anymore lol. Must be a boring day for JB looking back that far at threads.

Maybe because you're replying to a thread that's a year old? :facepalm:

Well, that explains everything...I was going back and forth, scratching my head...what in the heck are they talking about?