• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why am I not at the top of the list?

4 posts in this topic

I was the first to complete a "perfect" set of PF70UC 2009 Life of Lincoln proof cents with full photos and descriptions. I was at the top of the list........for a while. Then the scores of some of the coins were adjusted by the Registry people, and I plummeted down the list. I'm still shown as tied for first place, but you have to scroll down pretty far to find my set (LEONARD FAMILY).

It doesn't seem fair that my set ranking changes whenever score adjustments are done. I know, I sound like a cry-baby. But these little victories are all I have.

• Administrator

Good Morning.

I have forwarded this to the appropriate people. They are looking into it for you. I will let you know when they have an answer. Thank you, and have a great day.

• Administrator

Good Morning.

It was a temporary programming issue that our programmers fixed yesterday. Thanks for your patience while we resolved it.

Have a great day.