• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1913 S Lincoln Cent

6 posts in this topic

Looks passable at AU-50 but could also see it in XF-48. Looks like some rub on the cheek and beard and just a touch on wheat ears. Then again I've been awake for two days straight...

Looks passable at AU-50 but could also see it in XF-48. Looks like some rub on the cheek and beard and just a touch on wheat ears. Then again I've been awake for two days straight...

I think there may be just a little too much wear on the right wheat ear xf45 possible but I dont think au50, it is really hard to tell from a photo.

wheat

I think there may be just a little too much wear on the right wheat ear xf45 possible but I dont think au50, it is really hard to tell from a photo.

wheat

Looking at it again after sleeping, I agree.