• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin dealers in Peru?

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody.

Would anyone have any information about reputable coin dealers in Peru? Or, is there a "E-Bay type" thing in Peru or South America? I am looking to work on my silver Nuevo Sol collection from the early 2000's and I can't seem to locate even some of the more common pieces. Any suggestions about contacts in Peru would be appreciated.

Many thanks. MusicAL

MercadoLibre is kinda like an ebay/craigslist hybrid. I think each country has their own site. The country code is the domain extension. SO for example Argentina would be mercadolibre.ar brasil would be mercadolibre.br et cetera.

I browse them once in a while and there are a good amount of coins but many are cleaned and polished and some sellers dont sell outside of the country, some do...theyll be mostly in spanish as well.

Hello again, mumu.

I just visited mercadolibre.pe and found some very interesting possibilities. I wiull be in touch with a few sellers (I speak very BAD Spanish but passable) and hopefully I give it a try.

Again, thanks for your suggestion.

MusicAL