• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Collectors Anonymous

14 posts in this topic

I have a problem.....

Hello, my name is Marcus and I love everyone's sets. I come here to the message boards and I read about people's love for the set they are working on. In reading their excitement, it makes me want to start up a similar set, even though I have sets that I am working hard to complete.....

I write all this in fun. However, I do enjoy reading about everyone's love of what they are collecting. The passion keeps me moving forward in my sets and the knowledge I gain from everyone keeps my gears turning, thinking about what my next endeavor will be once I do knock some of these sets out.

I hope you all have a great weekend of collecting!

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

I'm so glad we have a support group here. Unfortunately, our support group just encourages us to go for it. lol

Bo, your Carson City OGP set makes me smile. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Marcus

I also have a problem.....

My problem is that I recognize I have a problem but I don't want to do anything to correct t it. I keep finding irresistible upgrades for my sets and keep looking at the fantastic sets others have assembled and it never stops. At least, I hope it never stops.

I enjoy reading the journals from Marcus, Seth, Gary, Bo and others (including the non-rant journals from Dr. Darryl). Keep them coming!

Hello my name is Mike and I DO have a Problem... I cant seem to stop sending in coins to be graded. Breaking up perfictly good Proof and Mint sets is my "drug" of choice. but it seems to be paying off as I have a few nice top 20 sets lol.

Marcus see you are not alone and as stated above WE WILL HELP YOU. But what we will help you with is spending your hard earned money in the right places haha

Happy Collecting And may God Bless all our lives..........Mike

Hi my name is Joe and I can't stop clicking "submit your bid"...

It's nice going to the mailbox every other day or so to see which of the most recent coins were delivered. It's like Christmas every week!