• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ethics and Paypal

162 posts in this topic

So calling you a tool is "lashing out vehemently?" Dude, where do you live? In the Northeast, that is almost cordial. I have already told you that your posts and your posting style lessens my enjoyment of this forum. I would ignore your posts but, you, like many other of your kind, are really only interested in your post count so ignoring you becomes an endless endeavor.

As far as not letting me insult or denigrate you, good luck with that. I really like how you end every post directed towards me ends with best wishes. Everyone, and I mean everyone knows that those wishes are not sincere. But you are right, people will come to their conclusions about who is what. And when they do, you won't be able to escape it.

Paul, there is an "ignore this user" option, which takes only seconds to initiate. So your "endless endeavor" comment does not hold up.

Yes it does hold up Mark. Everybody argues with this dude and when they quote him, his posts are visible whether I block him or not. And it is very difficult to follow a thread when you are missing some of the comments, which also reduces my enjoyment of the forum.

There is a contradiction here. Allow me to point it out:

Most of his posts are over on the comic side

vs.

ignoring you becomes an endless endeavor.

hm

Let us consider the facts for a moment.

In the last 3 months, I have made 98 posts on the coin side of this forum, not including this one, many of which were in this thread.

In the last 3 months, Lehigh96 has made 84 posts here.

So, it would seem it's almost as difficult to avoid Lehigh as it is myself.

hm

A quick analysis of my posts reveal that the vast, vast majority of them have been one or two lines, mostly admiring something, and to which mostly no one replied (since reply was unnecessary.)

As to the claim that "everybody argues with this dude"...hyperbole is fun, but it's useless in making factual arguments. The most "arguing" involving me has been in this very thread (and aside from you and Fishy, it's been a discussion, not an "argument"...I have a great deal of respect for James, even if we don't agree on this subject. We've managed to disagree without once feeling the need to denigrate the other for not sharing the same opinion.)

This is a fact which is true for my entire history on the NGC board.

So, it would seem the solution for lehigh...is simply to avoid this thread.

But I know lehigh can't, and won't, because lehigh is what he is claiming I am.

:shrug:

So, to lehigh I would simply say: it's not that difficult to follow threads with people on ignore. People do it on the comics side all day, every day. And if you simply MUST see what someone says, that's what the toggle is for. The problem lies not in the ignore function, but rather your unwillingness to leave someone alone if you don't like what they say.

And if you don't like this discussion, the answer is even easier: don't click the thread.

You can trust in this: I will never, ever engage you on this board for any reason, ever, unless you attempt to engage me. It really is that simple.

This all started when I called you a tool. And you just proved my point perfectly by taking a week to compose a string of ridiculous posts that pretty much made everyone laugh or cringe (at you).

Talk all you want about trying to be a better man...blah blah blah. You are a tool, and a troll of the highest rank. Furthermore you are a liar and a hypocrite. For all those interested in RMA's preaching about not calling other people names (including his ridiculous sig line), please read the thread linked below written by RMA. Warning, if you read the entire thread you risk losing an entire day of your life.

Is there...

So when you call others a "jerk" or a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" it is okay, but when I call you a tool you characterize it as "lashing out vehemently". As for your one liners on this forum, that is what we expect since you have nothing to offer in a numismatically. You only exist to engage people in threads like this to satisfy your trolling ways. Deny it if you want, but the proof is in your posts, your post count, and the fact that you have been previously banned from the NGC forum.

Have it troll!

Come on RMA, explain to the good members of this forum why the moderator would call you a troll if you weren't one?

RMA Strike (7 Days)

And how do exactly do you get banned for an entire month? My guess is that you did more than call someone a tool, right?

RMA Strike (1 month)

I guess that sig line is pretty much just for show huh?

Talk all you want about trying to be a better man...blah blah blah. You are a tool, and a troll of the highest rank. Furthermore you are a liar and a hypocrite. For all those interested in RMA's preaching about not calling other people names (including his ridiculous sig line), please read the thread linked below written by RMA. Warning, if you read the entire thread you risk losing an entire day of your life.

Is there...

So when you call others a "jerk" or a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" it is okay, but when I call you a tool you characterize it as "lashing out vehemently". As for your one liners on this forum, that is what we expect since you have nothing to offer in a numismatically. You only exist to engage people in threads like this to satisfy your trolling ways. Deny it if you want, but the proof is in your posts, your post count, and the fact that you have been previously banned from the NGC forum.

Have it troll!

To be fair, I have never been banned from the NGC forum. All of that took place on the comics side.

I did get strikes, one of which was legitimate, two of which were not (retroactive strikes while someone is currently serving for a strike is against this board's supposed policy, but Arch did it anyways.)

The fact that I went 6.5 years here without a strike says much.

If you wish to believe I am "only here to satisfy your trolling ways", and you wish to ignore the tens of thousands of posts I have made that refute that, that is your right...but I will still refute it. You don't read my posts (except here), post count means nothing, and being given a strike on the comics board is almost like being given a time out in pre-school. It has happened to just about everyone. That is the nature of that side of the board.

As for the rest...you're absolutely, 100% completely correct. Please note when that post was made....2007.

I have been an awful human being in the Comics and Water Closet boards. It does not matter that the vast majority of it was in response to others' awfulness. The fact remains that I have answered insult for insult, on many, many occasions.

That was wrong. And not "against the board rules" wrong, but morally wrong.

It was wrong of me to do it. It's wrong of you to do it.

How about we bother decide to be better men, then, and not do it?

Come on RMA, explain to the good members of this forum why the moderator would call you a troll if you weren't one?

RMA Strike (7 Days)

Because the moderation team of this board is horrifically incompetent.

One doesn't go 6.5 years without a strike, and then amass three of them in a month, otherwise. It is also against this board's stated policy to give punitive strikes, but Arch did it anyways.

:shrug:

And how do exactly do you get banned for an entire month? My guess is that you did more than call someone a tool, right?

RMA Strike (1 month)

One gets a one month vacation by getting a third strike within a year. And the reason for the strike was arguing with someone who, much like you, went out of his way to make sure everyone knew how horrible he thought I was. He also got a strike. He doesn't do that anymore.

I guess that sig line is pretty much just for show huh?

No. Not at all. What you refuse to understand is that I am not the man I used to be. People do change.

Now...you've either gone out and done some research, or someone has spoonfed you this information. But it doesn't change the fact that what you're doing in this thread is, by definition, trolling. I know you don't like that, and I know you don't agree with that, but it's true nonetheless. I don't seek you out and chase after you and do background research into you to score points against you.

I could.

But that would just drag me back to being the man I was, the man you rightfully had a claim against.

Why, lehigh? What is your ultimate goal, here? Why do you persist in making sure everyone knows just how rotten you think I am? To make me go away? Because that's not going to happen.

I will ask you once more: please ignore me. Please stop posting to or about me. I guarantee you, I have already done the same.

It's a simple request.

Paypal needs to be put out of business. They are a negative influence and train

their employees to break laws daily. They wont go away until people use their money and freedom of choice to put them out of business. I love to hear people are stealing from them.... go for it!