• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My bank goes above and beyond!

19 posts in this topic

So, I go to a TD branch because it has a penny arcade and I can turn my change in for no fee. I always ask if they have loose halves or dollar coins of anytime. They know I'm asking for my son because we make it "treasure chests" filled with "gold" because he is 2 and into pirates.

There is this one gay teller (and I mention it only because he treats me different than other customers, maybe he has a thing for me...don't bother me...today it paid off!!!)

I went in to drop about $30 worth of change and he called me over to his line. He said "I found some treasure for your little boy! It's not what you usually ask for, but it looks like treasure! I saved it for you!!!"

so he drops this on the counter (along with some random halves and small dollars:

IMAG1264_1_zps2fc6a0ea.jpg

FACE VALUE!!! He is getting a $50 Dunkin Donuts gift card next weekend!

There is this one gay teller (and I mention it only because he treats me different than other customers, maybe he has a thing for me...don't bother me...today it paid off!!!)

Way too much information! Regardless, congratulations on the "find."

Yar there be silver booty in them there vaults!

The teller wants Astro's booty

:facepalm:(tsk)

He can look but he can't touch!

.....he wants a ticket for the AstroTrain.... :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

So, I go to a TD branch because it has a penny arcade and I can turn my change in for no fee. I always ask if they have loose halves or dollar coins of anytime. They know I'm asking for my son because we make it "treasure chests" filled with "gold" because he is 2 and into pirates.

I went in to drop about $30 worth of change and he called me over to his line. He said "I found some treasure for your little boy! It's not what you usually ask for, but it looks like treasure! I saved it for you!!!"

so he drops this on the counter (along with some random halves and small dollars:

FACE VALUE!!! He is getting a $50 Dunkin Donuts gift card next weekend

Two comments,

One, I find it absolutely amazing that Standing Liberty Quarters are still in circulation.

Two, you cultivated a banking relationship that really paid off. So he likes your buttt big deal.

Carl

He can look but he can't touch!

.....he wants a ticket for the AstroTrain.... :baiting: GOD BLESS....

:roflmao:

FACE VALUE!!! He is getting a $50 Dunkin Donuts gift card next weekend

Two comments,

One, I find it absolutely amazing that Standing Liberty Quarters are still in circulation.

Two, you cultivated a banking relationship that really paid off. So he likes your buttt big deal.

Carl

2 responses:

1- I believe I have a very nice butt!

2- I believe all where turned in together. I assuming by someone who didn't know any better, maybe a younger kid trying to get gas money...i dunno

I think we need a photo to see what got this teller all worked up!

.....or you could just sit on the fax machine ....GOD BLESS...

Allow me to suggest you don't gift him with a Dunkin Donuts card because that's mostly junk food, but instead make it something like Subway which has healthful choices.

I doubt if he's after you in any way whatsoever, since he knows you 're married with kids, he's probably just trying to be helpful to a bank customer. As coinman previously implied, mentioning his orientation was uncool.

Allow me to suggest you don't gift him with a Dunkin Donuts card because that's mostly junk food, but instead make it something like Subway which has healthful choices.

I doubt if he's after you in any way whatsoever, since he knows you 're married with kids, he's probably just trying to be helpful to a bank customer. As coinman previously implied, mentioning his orientation was uncool.

Everytime I see him he has his Dunkin iced coffee, so I'm sure he will be thrilled.

As far as his orientation, like I said in the original post, the only reason I mentioned it is because he treats me different than the other customers. Kinda the same way I treated girls I had a crush on back in the day. I meant no disrespect by it, and in a way I'm flattered by it. He is a genuine, good guy.