• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting slightly toned Proof ASE's

6 posts in this topic

I've been acquiring proof ASE's since 1986, most directly from the mint. I've just started submitting some of the earlier dates for grading during the past 2 years. Of the 30 I've submitted so far, about 40% have come back from NGC with a PF70 grade; All the rest were PF69. I currently have a 1995 and a 1996 that appear to be flawless except for slight toning near the rim. Are these worth submitting? Would conservation improve the chances of a PF70 grade?

Unfortunately, no. I've not yet sold any of my coins and have not attempted to take pictures. I've yet to learn how to take adequate pictures. That's my next task. Any recomendations on the best way to do that?

Unfortunately, no. I've not yet sold any of my coins and have not attempted to take pictures. I've yet to learn how to take adequate pictures. That's my next task. Any recomendations on the best way to do that?

If you're like me, you get someone else to take them!

Chris :roflmao: