• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last try at Selling my 1945 anacs 50 c ms65

22 posts in this topic

Based on your attempts to sell the coin, I have to make a comment that isn't intended to be negative at all, but just a friendly suggestion. Unfortunately, it may prove tough to get $80 for the coin as an ANACS-certified example on-line. As an example, within the past few days, I bought a 1945-D in ANACS MS-65 for $65. Whether deserved or not, the market deems ANACS coins as a lower tier than those in NGC or PCGS holders.

All that said, I sincerely hope you get the best value possible for your coin.

1945 50C WALKING LIBERTY ANACS MS 65

BOOK VALUE IS $125

ASKING ONLY $80 OBO

PAYPAL PREFERRED.

FREE SHIPPING.

illness forces sale. i have great feedback on ebay, my id is aluringtackle75.

:takeit: ...... but it will be sometime tommorrow before I can paypal the funds. Hope you get well soon. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

hi jimjum. i will sell it to you. just email me later if you still want it. you can make me an offer of course. and to the earlier reply about the anacs being of less value, i understand which is why i have it listed as a best offer. i am just selling off all of my possesions as i don't have a whole lot longer unless a miracle happens. selling off many items on ebay as well but they are not coins so i can not list them here.

thanks to such a great community!!!

2 selling threads for 1 coin? It must be special.

Wow! A person is having some health issues and you respond like that? I apologize to you if I have misinterpreted your comment but seems pretty harsh to me. I remember when you lost your home to a fire and we all felt bad about that and offered help if we could.

To the OP - I am sorry you are having a rough go of it. I see this as a time where coins take a back seat to someone's personal struggles. I think I can safely say if there is something this community can do to help you out, please, please just ask. We will keep you in our prayers.

Wow! A person is having some health issues and you respond like that? I apologize to you if I have misinterpreted your comment but seems pretty harsh to me. I remember when you lost your home to a fire and we all felt bad about that and offered help if we could.

To the OP - I am sorry you are having a rough go of it. I see this as a time where coins take a back seat to someone's personal struggles. I think I can safely say if there is something this community can do to help you out, please, please just ask. We will keep you in our prayers.

I am pretty sure comicdonna did not know the severity of the illness and was simply doing what a lot of us do which is instruct new posters on the rules of the B/S/T forum?

and to the earlier reply about the anacs being of less value, i understand which is why i have it listed as a best offer. i am just selling off all of my possesions as i don't have a whole lot longer unless a miracle happens. selling off many items on ebay as well but they are not coins so i can not list them here.

(thumbs u

My commentary was only placed in order to help expedite your sale, as it sounds like you need to move quickly. I sincerely hope you get much better very soon!

hi jimjum. i will sell it to you. just email me later if you still want it. you can make me an offer of course. and to the earlier reply about the anacs being of less value, i understand which is why i have it listed as a best offer. i am just selling off all of my possesions as i don't have a whole lot longer unless a miracle happens. selling off many items on ebay as well but they are not coins so i can not list them here.

Why not list your ebay name, we buy things besides coins. at least I do

hi. thanks for all of the well wishes. we are hoping i get a kidney transplant but so far nothing and everything is getting worse. but i lived a long time which is more than some. so i am not trying to complain because i have had a good life. also, my ebay id is aluringtackle75 maybe 6 months down the road i will suddenly get better, then i can look back and laugh. anyway, thanks to everyone! you all have been great! god bless!

hi. thanks for all of the well wishes. we are hoping i get a kidney transplant but so far nothing and everything is getting worse. but i lived a long time which is more than some. so i am not trying to complain because i have had a good life. also, my ebay id is aluringtackle75 maybe 6 months down the road i will suddenly get better, then i can look back and laugh. anyway, thanks to everyone! you all have been great! god bless!

I can't stand eBay and avoid it as much as possible, but if I have done it correctly, this should be a link to all your items including non-numismatic items.

I was not aware of the OP's health problems. You have my most sincere apologies. Best of luck with the transplant. :wishluck:

i think i have a local buyer for the silver lot. i will know tommorrow. if they dont i will put a listing for it on here. but i believe it is sold. as far as the face value, i will have to add it up. i will post here tommorrow either way. but that is all i have left. thanks.

Am I missing something? I would have guessed about $44,000 delivered on the 4000 silver coins, which is what we would pay. (I assume the halves are 90%, with no 40%.)

hi. i did not know how to price the silver lot. i put the high price on it but figured the offer would be lower. i had just started collecting last year, but as you can see, i had not learned as much as i could have. if the person does not show up tommorrow, i will post them on here for a much better price. i had picked these up at an estate sale last year. i did not get any graded due to the fact i needed to learn more about the conditions. now due to my health issues i will not be keeping them anyomre. my loss is someone elses gain.