• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1922 Peace Dollar

31 posts in this topic

You little weasel Jersey!!! I bid on this and was watching it only to get a auction cancellation notice :cry:

It looks like a great coin and I had intended to bid strong for it. Let us know how it looks in hand when you get it.

Nick

Sorry buddy ;)

I too, was bidding on it, and had made an offer offline for him to end it, which he denied.

He then make a 2nd buy-it-now auction for the same coin, and i doubled my original offer and got it. If it body-bags for any reason I will be a little sad, lol.

I will be sending it off to NGC as soon as I get it, which should be tomorrow. Ill be sure to take more pics.

Better pics would help to guess the grade. However it does appear to very nice and natural album toning. Personally I think the toning looks better than most of the peace dollars I have seen. Good luck and keep us posted.

No one has thrown out a grade yet, so I will. I'll say MS63+. Shot in the dark from so-so pictures. :) Love the toning!

I agree and believe it will likely end up in a 64 holder though. I hope it grades for you and wouldn't be surprised to see it go MS64*!

Very nice indeed! :grin: