• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January Submission Accepted posted by Six Mile Rick

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

State Quarters MS uncirculated stage 2 of 3

Friends,

I finally made enough extra cash to send in the second stage of my state quarters. This submission will cover mainly 2005 to 2008 with a few earlier pieces. The first submission (stage 1) covered 1999 to 2004 with 67 coins that filled 29 holes. This submission surprisingly has the same --- 67 coins but will fill 40 holes in the set. I will be sending in the SMS pieces in May or June as I have other sets that need attention and will send in 1c, 5c, and 10c modern MS next month if work keeps steady enough.

Added a boost this month to my proof sets with a 5c proof purchase of 20 or so pieces. I grabbed the proof nickle set as most of them filled holes in my sets.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

12938.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Good Luck Rick! I wish you the very best on this submission. I've never had the intestinal fortitude or will power to save up enough money to send in 60+ coins at one time!!

Todd

Actually --- My wife knows I sent the coins in for grading and is glad that I am not tied to my grading table in my den. But if she knew I spent $900 to get them graded by NGC she would probably hit me in the head with a frying pan to knock the stupid out of me. :)