• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everyone calm down its just BrokeCoinCollector

12 posts in this topic

Whats up everyone...Doug here....some may know me as BrokeCoinCollector on the web. guess my name was to long to use here.....oh well. Anywho I started a set this year of Graded franklin halves so thought I would join the site.

What do I collect?

I m all over the place with coins....Just pretty much whatever catches my eye. US...World.....Banknotes.....love it all.

Any thing else you would like to know feel free to ask.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Doug!

You'll have some stiff competition from Jason (Physics-fan3.14) where Frankies are concerned.

Chris

Thanks Guys.

Yeah I skimmed your set. See some really nice ones. Will have to look closer at them once I get off work. Here's a link to my set BrokeCoinCollector (below). Like I said I just started this year so only 1 coin. Nothing grand by any means but I like it. As far as grade goes I have nothing as a standard. Just shooting for eye appeal and what I can afford. This one has some nice goldenish toning around the rim.

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=150458&Ranking=all

Will also need to take a nice Obv and Rev shot seen how it has a slot for each.