• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trouble with Competitive Set

5 posts in this topic

I've created 2 new competitive sets, and I accidentally entered the entire PCGS number, and got this in an email:

"Looks as though you are entering the wrong part of the PCGS Cert number. The PCGS number is a group of numbers followed by a / then another group of numbers. For example: 7125.65/1234567. When submitting PCGS coins for the NGC Registry, you only need to provide the second group of numbers (1234567)".

After that, I went in to re-add them. Clicked add coin and entered as owned, then the partial PCGS number. Selected my coin from the search, and it said it saved to my set. Now, when I check the set again, they aren't appearing. Are these there, but hidden for some reason? Thanks!!

• Administrator

Sorry you are having issues. After you add the coin, you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit, SAVE. Try that, and let us know if it doesn't solve the problem. For a PCGS coin, it should show a status of "pending" after you have saved the entry.