• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB US Type coins

7 posts in this topic

Looking for mostly VF coins with great eye appeal. For right now not really wanting to spend more than 100 per coin and know that many of the coins I can get for less. Some coins will have to wait as they will be more expensive. Going to start slow. Coins can be raw or graded.

Also looking for a Dansco 7070 album? They seem hard to find are they not creating them anymore or are they redoing them with all the recent changes to the coinage.

Dwaine. what coins are your interest? I have a few 60's ( pre-65) proof mint sets and some Morgans that are duplicates in my collection. I sell some of these occasionally

Skeeter

Looking for mostly VF coins with great eye appeal. For right now not really wanting to spend more than 100 per coin and know that many of the coins I can get for less. Some coins will have to wait as they will be more expensive. Going to start slow. Coins can be raw or graded.

Also looking for a Dansco 7070 album? They seem hard to find are they not creating them anymore or are they redoing them with all the recent changes to the coinage.

You should wait on picking up a 7070. Dansco is in fact updating the album. Check with Wizards Coin Supply. They are a large distributor of Dansco products. They'll probably be among the first suppliers to stock the updated 7070.

Carl

I have reached my budget or this month. Will make a new post next month. I will keep checking wizard for the dansco.

We are down to two 7070 albums left, both new in wrap. I can sell you one for $80. That is far from cheap, and simply reflects what we had to pay for them.

Our used ones are all gone.