• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to Long Beach ? For Trade: Used Copy Stand & Small Safe

7 posts in this topic

A_fQdLfCIAA4IHu.jpg

2087f.jpg

The safe is in great shape. Not the greatest for storing coins since it can be lifted and carried but its perfect if you want to keep out anyone else and its easy to store in a closet.

New its a $200 to $300 safe. Here's a link to it for sale from Loews...

http://www.knobsandhardware.com/safes/first-alert-safes-2087-waterproof-fire-resistant-safe_g531221.html

The copy stand is old but it works well...

This is an easy way to get a copy stand to start practicing coin photography. It is much easier to take consistent photos when you have a permanent set up in your office.

If you are going to Long Beach I will bring both with me. Make me an offer... I am open to anything coin related...

Thanks...

I always thought these little safes make great honeypots. Throw a few slabbed washington quarters in there with a stack of circulated silver certificates. Leave it open under a desk or on a closet floor and the thieves will put all their effort into carrying that thing out and nothing else.

Or you can fill it will some bricks so you can actually slow down a robbery... The thought of two bumbling robbers trying to carry it out of the house just to break it open and find nothing but bricks has a hint of justice to it...

Come on - is no one going to LB ? Make an offer ... any offer !