• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KUDOS to NGC!

5 posts in this topic

I opened the Numisma-Quest forum to see who had won last Friday's trivia question. I didn't, but I was surprised to learn that everyone who entered would be receiving a "consolation prize"...........

Everyone has won a copy of Eric Jordan and John Mabens,

Top 50 Most Popular Modern Coins. Comprehensive Guide to the Most Sought After U.S. Issues 1986-Date....

Thank you, NGC! It's just one of the reasons why I like being a member.

Chris

I opened the Numisma-Quest forum to see who had won last Friday's trivia question. I didn't, but I was surprised to learn that everyone who entered would be receiving a "consolation prize"...........

Everyone has won a copy of Eric Jordan and John Mabens,

Top 50 Most Popular Modern Coins. Comprehensive Guide to the Most Sought After U.S. Issues 1986-Date....

Thank you, NGC! It's just one of the reasons why I like being a member.

Chris

Chris,

Right on. A very generous gesture from our hosts.

Carl

I'll have to say that even though I didn't enter this weeks contest, I too read to see what the question was and was pleasantly surprised to see that all who entered had won a consolation prize!

Thank you so much for being such gracious hosts NGC! You guys are the best and I can't describe how much I appreciate you!