• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas to me :)

17 posts in this topic

So, I've picked up my first Morgan CC. Granted, it's not the most desired date, but I still love it!! I also got my hands on a sweet Nickel :)

1883-CC PCGS MS64 DMPL

new1001.jpg

new1002.jpg

1938 D/S NGC MS66 Buffalo Nickel (Sorry about the bad pics)

new1am.jpg

new2a002a.jpg

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!

Two very nice pickups. Remember, you are the only one to determine what you collect. I would be very happy to own either coin.

Merry Christmas to you!

Carl

Two very nice pickups. Remember, you are the only one to determine what you collect. I would be very happy to own either coin.

Merry Christmas to you!

Carl

That's right. I am a proud and psyched to have these. It was a great day for sure!

edit- Following the advice of you fine folks here and shooting for quality and not having to over do it ;) I can't wait to be able to give out advice myself.

Thanks guys! One of my uncles friends collects, and he's already asking me if I'll sell the Nickel :) No way!

This is also another new Christmas gift to me. I liked the toning around the rim, but I'm not sure how the fingerprint affects it. I guess it's ok if you like a fingerprint :)

This is my first toned Morgan.

123gte.jpg

456xw.jpg

The CC Morgan looks cool and I can't tell much about the Buffalo from the image, but the Morgan with the fingerprint will be relatively tough to sell in the future because of the negative eye appeal that most will attach to the reverse.

I don't think I would ever get tired of the PL Morgan.....what a sharp coin. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Lance, it would be prettier if I could see the whole coin at one time on my computer screen. IMO, all oversized photos do is overemphasize minor imperfections on coins. That said, I love that Frankie!

Lance, it would be prettier if I could see the whole coin at one time on my computer screen. IMO, all oversized photos do is overemphasize minor imperfections on coins. That said, I love that Frankie!

Press CTRL and - (minus sign) together if using IE or FF

Press CTRL and 0 (number zero) when done