• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SORRY posted by Eagles-R-it

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I apologize.

To the person I upset who wrote me 4 times in my email about my last journal. I apologize. Our families have had a hard time the past few weeks, and I should not have mentioned it at all.

What I did not need is your colorful words of expression. Things were hurting enough, but I guess you felt that I was wrong. I deleted all of your touching emails. So that was it. I am sorry.

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

If you are meaning your waited a long time journal, I see nothing wrong with what you posted. People deal with their grief in many different ways. You posted your problem, and many of us share your grief, not all of us responded, but it does not mean we don't share it. Hopefully you expressing yours helps in a small way during this Christmas season. To the other poster, I hope they can find a way to grieve without making others be sorry for how they grieve. Loss at this time of the year is especially hard. this is a time for family and whenever its made smaller it gets tougher to deal with. Please accept my condolences.

Eagles,

My condolences to you and your family.

I agree with Newprepper but, would add that there is always that perverbial 10% who are never happy in their life who insist on trying to bring others down.

I hope you and your family have a peacefull Christmas

Semper Fi !

Jack

So sorry to hear about your loss. Anytime of the year is hard but around Christmas is always tougher. I recently met a new collector on here who will not post journals anymore because of the negative and sometime trivial things they post about in response to one of our post. I agree with the others that some people are never happy and a lot of the times they are just trolling and have no coins registered. Very nice addition too your collection and as a veteran I certainly salute your brother for his service and sacrifice. Merry Christmas

Eagles-R-it,

Venting in a journal is good for you. I read your previous journal and my condolences for the loss that your family is going through. Seems your family has had a heavy load of it this year. It is hard to understand that others would kick a man when he's down but that is how you get to know the true intent of others and figure them for who they really are.

May the lords peace be with you and family throughout the holidays.

Rick

I totally agreewith the other responses- you have nothing to apologize for. This is your journal to write what you want to say. Nobody is forced to read it. Many sympathies for your loss- hope next year is a better year for you and your family!

In my estimation there was nothing you needed to apologize for. What kind of community are we if we can't share the good and the bad times with other members of the community. I also wish you God's peace and my condolences in your time of loss, particularly during this Christmas season.

Gary

I agree with the other responses - there was nothing to apologize for. This is a community that happens to share an interest in coins - doesn't mean we aren't interested in each other as well.

My condolences on your family's loss and wishes for peace and happiness for you in the Christmas season.

Wow..... I just re-read your post just to see if I missed something. I would actually rather you retract your apology, because you said nothing to be apologetic about.

Please disregard the misery of one person. You have so many more sympathetic and compassionate people behind you here. I would also like to offer my condolences and wishes for God's comfort.

Marcus

After reading your journal, as what has already been stated you do not owe an apology to anyone. Actually the one who flamed you owes you one big time ! If we only talked coins and didn't mix in a little about our lives how would we "know" one another and how sterile this community would be. I remember when I first joined there were two individuals who for no reason whatsoever decided to be asses and started after me. It was taken care of discreetly and they no longer post here or if they do they haven't in a long time. So disregard this individual and have a great holiday season and may all your wishes come true.

Mike

There is alway one in the room that is unhappy in there life and insist on trying to make everyone around them as unhapy as they are. I tend to shut that person out and disregauard everything they say. Its to bad you deleted the emails from this fool, you may have been able to have his journal writing ability removed. we dont need these people around.At least I dont

Yes this is a coin collecting fourm. but we also have things happen in our lives we need to share even if its with a complete stranger.

Please keep posting and say whats on your mind hold nothing back at times we ALL need an outlet to vent.

To the person who wrote the nasty responces I hope you have a merry Christmas and in the new year find a soul.

Merry CHRISTmas to all and a happy and healthy new year.....Mike