• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1855 Type 2 1 dollar gold piece RAW

4 posts in this topic

I bought this piece from a pawn shop. The owner of the coin deceased and a long time collector over 60 years. I am not a gold guy so I want to sell it. It is in very good shape In ms-60-62 condition maybe better, I will send high res pics to serious buyers only. I looked up the prices start on this coin around 400 but for high grade coins its in the thousands. Its a raw coin. Looking for someone to look at it and make a fair offer. This is a key date and pretty rare. A pic can be seen on kitco forum numistic forum under 1855 gold coin. If you are looking for a hard to find coin for a good price contact me and I will send better pics. But there are some on kitco of the coin with a scanner will give you a idea. Will consider a trade for silver. This will make a great type set coin. Graded ,If I have to do it the price will be book value on the grade.