• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Just made your day by offering this!!!

16 posts in this topic

Cant guarantee that I will leave this coin for sale for very long but I am putting it up on here only. Decked out entirely in the Neon Spectrum...... Insanity in a holder. Color illuminates off the surfaces.

Luster: Cartwheel

Pop:10/10

Spectrum:Neon (Rarest)

Pattern: Monster

Surfaces: Low MS64

$5500 OBO

Screenshot2012-08-06at125731AM-1.jpg

Cant guarantee that I will leave this coin for sale for very long but I am putting it up on here only. Decked out entirely in the Neon Spectrum...... Insanity in a holder. Color illuminates off the surfaces.

Luster: Cartwheel

Pop:10/10

Spectrum:Neon (Rarest)

Pattern: Monster

Surfaces: Low MS64

$5500 OBO

Screenshot2012-08-06at125731AM-1.jpg

Mind enlightening us as to what the date and mint-mark are? I can't really even read the date from the microscopic pictures. Just wondering...

(and, yes, I realize that the date and mint-mark are irrelevant as the coin is being sold for its color)

If I had to take a guess, I'd say 1885-o

Thanks filthyhoard. I don't collect such pieces, but I do like to commit to memory the dates/mm that I see with this kind of color. :)

Looks like it might be flashier than even your avatar.

Yes it definitely is. My avatar is from the Black Spectrum and is a great example of the Black Spectrum. These Neon Toners are a sight to behold.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say 1885-o

Thanks filthyhoard. I don't collect such pieces, but I do like to commit to memory the dates/mm that I see with this kind of color. :)

Filthyhoard is correct! I have not seen many like this but the two other that I have seen were on O mint coins. One 1885 O and the other was a 1883 O

Thanks! and I appologize about the pics. Plan to get them photographed soon.

Where do you get the listed pop data of "Pop:10/10 "? I can't make any sense of that.

It is based upon my educated opinion. The only other Morgan with more pop than this that I have seen is "The Neon Rainbow" owned by Andy Kimmel.

Great question!!!! Thanks for asking! :)