• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

30 posts in this topic

So I'm the new guy! Hi everyone!

Today is my 33rd birthday, Ive never been one to celebrate in any big way, but this year seems to special.

Just got my change from lunch and the $1 bill was a star note, not really my thing, but always cool to see. But I also got a 1943-S war nickel! I have a circulation Jefferson nickel set I'm working on and that hole is longer open!

Just wanted to share my excitement.

Thank you everyone. I've been on the forum about a week's and its already been a great experience!

Just hang in there... I have been told by others that I will manage to change the great experience for you.

Happy birthday! Good to have another 33 year old around here...1979 was a good year! :)

The 25 days I spent in 1979 were pretty sweet. I ate and slept and didn't have a care in the world...how I wish life was still like that!

Exactly 65 years and 3 minutes ago, I walked thru the Gates of Ft. Bragg.

The first thought was : This isn't a Coin Show...that guy at the store next to the Pool Hall was lying.

I thank you for doing that for all of us!

The first thought was : This isn't a Coin Show...that guy at the store next to the Pool Hall was lying.

It was my pleasure, and I would do it again, but I must admit I really missed the Pool Hall, and there was not much coin collecting time in Indian Country.

Happy Birthday to you. It was great doing some business with you. Even tho you were a newbie I sensed you were the honest type and forgiving as well lol

Happy Birthday to you. It was great doing some business with you. Even tho you were a newbie I sensed you were the honest type and forgiving as well lol

Thank you! As far as honest, I guess you have tried cashing the check yet! Forgiving, that I am!

(For those reading: The check comment is a joke, it cleared)

Happy Birthday - best of luck in your

collecting schemes. I hope you pick

a Barber set to work on... :hi:

I love barber coins and have few. I plan on starting barber dimes as soon as I finish off Franlin halves, but I still have 30 coins to go. So maybe next summer I'll tackle that set

Oh, oh, someone just proved I am getting old, by pointing out that I typed 65 years ago when I meant 45 years ago.

My God, I am trying to bury myself, at the same time I am trying to figure out how to avoid my wife from prematurely accomplishing the same thing.

In my defense, I was thinking Dec.6 at the same time I was trying to type 45.

Soooory, and thank you Prep for stopping my premature aging.

Oh, oh, someone just proved I am getting old, by pointing out that I typed 65 years ago when I meant 45 years ago.

My God, I am trying to bury myself, at the same time I am trying to figure out how to avoid my wife from prematurely accomplishing the same thing.

In my defense, I was thinking Dec.6 at the same time I was trying to type 45.

Soooory, and thank you Prep for stopping my premature aging.

Dang! That's one less person older than me.

Chris

I did not mean to start a process of hijacking the Train, and apologize to the OP.

But (there is always a "but"), since it has started, what the heck.

I only request that we not be to harsh on Ft. Dix attendees.........

Respectfully,

John

I don't mind that my thread was hijacked. Worse things happen...like thinking you are 20 years older than you actually are! lol

You just had to take a swing, about the 20 years older thing, didn't you.

Friend of my wife???????

I don't mind that my thread was hijacked. Worse things happen...like thinking you are 20 years older than you actually are! lol

You just had to take a swing, about the 20 years older thing, didn't you.

Friend of my wife???????

She said to take shots at you every chance I got!