• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first ever Feldini purchase, to come in Jan 2013

31 posts in this topic

Careful! A Feldini diet is very difficult to withstand once one begins regular consumption.

Nice DMPL (?) CC Morgan!!!!!!!

I was wondering about that......is it like certain potato chips? you can't just get one?

Careful! A Feldini diet is very difficult to withstand once one begins regular consumption.

Nice DMPL (?) CC Morgan!!!!!!!

I was wondering about that......is it like certain potato chips? you can't just get one?

Exactly! :grin:

catbert, its only PL but the eye appeal is really nice and I like it!

ONLY PL???? Its a beaut, very nice pickup

Very nice coin. The obverse mirrors appear quite deep, but the reverse mirrors limit any higher designation.

I wasn't meaning that it should be higher, just that its fantastic to have the pl designation. I'm sure there aren't very many

The coin is not particularly scarce as a PL. However, this one is quite clean and I feel that the mirrors are above average, as well.

Thanks to all of you for the nice comments, and thanks and congratulations to Mike.

Www.markfeldcoins.com

Drop in and have a look around Marks inventory, Always a pleasure.

Don't forget to sign up for his email early bird list. Probably 50% of the coins in that email never even make it to his site.

Just don't buy anything I want :D

I love it. It has very strong mirrors for a non DMPL/DPL proof like, and the surfaces appear relatively clean for the grade. I think you will be very happy with it in hand when you receive it. It's a great pick-up. Are you starting a set of these or are you using this for a type set?

Here's one of my favorite Feldini purchases!

Yep, gotta get lucky when he sends out the offering email.

I was sitting at my computer when this offering notice arrived.

Cheers and Safe New Year!

OP

133209.jpg.d957b4722e7192654432d2fc0316f592.jpg

Paid off and got my first Feldini purchase!! Great coin and will definitely do more business with Mark! Buying coins from a dealer like Mark who has a great eye will greatly make ones collection better