• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1946-date Roosevelt Dimes posted by wmfielding

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

so very hard to find in good grades

Hello Again my collecter frields,

As you can tell I have been working hard to complete all my Roosevelt Dimes competive sets. I am finding it harder and harder to find good high grade coins. I am now in the works of having my silver proof set collection graded and am having some luck there but the older coins and few and far between. I guess I'm going to have to breat my rule against buying at auctions. can anyone tell be which ones are the best at discribing and having good photo's? As I'm fairly new at coin collecting just getting started in Feb. of this year. (and for that short time I belive I'm doing very well)

I dont plan on entering any of my sets for awards this year but next year I should have a couple sets that will make the grade.

In closing I hope all had a great Thanksgivivg ans a safe and happy Christmas New year........Mike

12489.JPG

See more journals by wmfielding