• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State Quarters for Registry Wanted

5 posts in this topic

Erwin, I just sold a large lot of original rolls, I'm sure there could have been plenty in there for you. These were first and second year quarters I believe.

Yes they were first, second, and third years. I am the one that got them ( thanks Sam). I will be getting a large group graded next month (1999 to 2004) and should have a group for sale around Christmas day (I HOPE)!!!

Keep in Touch Jason-----Rick

Good luck with the state quarters, both to Rick and to Jason. BTW I just sold a TN (-D) MS69 NGC for $600 on the 'bay (opening bid). There was some interest in it for $500 or less, but it took a few months to find a buyer at $600+ ... I'd bought it at the opening bid of $375 at Great Collections earlier this year.

GC's got a Michigan top pop for sale over there for many months now, similarly much more affordable than typical EBay prices ($1000+ for pop 5+).