• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Santa

5 posts in this topic

Are we planning on doing this again this year? I think we did it in years past and it was pretty fun, so I'm just wondering.

Are we planning on doing this again this year? I think we did it in years past and it was pretty fun, so I'm just wondering.

Yes, I always start it on Thanksgiving. I will be making the announcement thread tomorrow.

Ok, sorry to steal your thunder, but I saw my first Christmas lights on the way home tonight and it made me think of it!

Ok, sorry to steal your thunder, but I saw my first Christmas lights on the way home tonight and it made me think of it!

Haha. Yeah, Walmart has had Christmas stuff for a month and a half now. I refuse to even think about Christmas until Thanksgiving - the holiday season starts when Santa comes down the street in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.