• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce's Photo Service Is Back!!

20 posts in this topic

As some of you may remember I used to do a lot of coin photography. I am bringing it back. As always my photos are always free. You just pay shipping to me and back. I have shot coins for coindude, skyman, EZ_E, Bushman and others. You will not be disappointed. Here are a few examples of some coins.

PM me with request!

77s1.png

sh1886md41.jpg

dh1888pf.jpg

ve1865.jpg

14bns.png14bns1.png

81pls.png

sh1961fhN.jpg

I should add I can put photos anyway you want. Single photos or doubled up into one. I can do some fancy displays also. Text added or anything you like. PM me to get something going. :)

I never put a coin down until I get the right photo. That is just who I am. I will take 100 photos sometimes just to get it 100% right. Fire me a PM for more info!

Bruce, it would seem this thread belongs on the Money Marketplace forum?

Still, excellent photos.

But if they are free there is no money involved. Do we have a Free Marketplace forum?

Bruce, it would seem this thread belongs on the Money Marketplace forum?

Still, excellent photos.

But if they are free there is no money involved. Do we have a Free Marketplace forum?

and I get accused of stirring the pot!!!! I'm waiting for JC to chime in, you'll get it then, haha

wow thats awesome!! I wonder if Todd would do any for free? :D :D jk

Todd, Bob, messy, mark, Tom are all great and worth the money. I love looking at coins. That is why I am free.

wow thats awesome!! I wonder if Todd would do any for free? :D :D jk

Todd, Bob, messy, mark, Tom are all great and worth the money. I love looking at coins. That is why I am free.

I'm not looking for any work, but I'm not in the same group as Todd, messy or Tom since I don't charge either.

Thanks Bruce.

I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I think you are first rate as well.

I'm just happy you're back at it and I know you will be flooded with work in no time.

If nothing else it'll keep you off the streets. :devil::grin: