• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA National Money Show - Dallas

7 posts in this topic

So the ANA National Money Show in Dallas opened to the public today.

Normally days and weeks leading up to a national show we have people posting on here about them asking who all is going.

So far I have not heard anything about this show except for one person saying they will be set up taking photos. Am I missing something?

I was at the show for dealer set-up on Wednesday and for part of Thursday. The dealer to dealer activity seemed decent and the public attendance appeared to be light - no real surprises in either regard.

Heritage had a nice, large sale. Thus far, two sessions have concluded. And as is almost always the case, the really rare and/or desirable coins brought strong prices, while the lesser quality material realized lackluster prices. ;) Isn't that how it should be?

The the host hotel, the Omni, was exceptionally nice, the convention center was fine and the show set-up, displays, layout, etc. was perfectly good.

All things considered, I would be more than happy to go back there for another show.

Anyone who will be there tomorrow who is willing to look at a Heritage auction lot for me, please PM me.

PM me the lot number and if I saw it and liked it, I will let you know.