• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS;Toned 1880 Morgan PCGS MS 63

11 posts in this topic

isn't that a common date??? $700 seems a lot

I was going to ask the same question (not that I tell people what to sell coins for, but I thought there was an error in the post). I wish it was an 1880-O :)

That's very nice toning, really. But at Like 9x FMV it's a little pricy.

I do like it, though.

I agree,it's crazy pricy the price there bringing at auction???.The one I'm selling is at least toned on both sides,350.00 each side looks like a bargain ;)

Al

I'm waiting on a price guide for toners to hit the market.Then the fun starts:)

Good grief, don't give anyone any ideas! First would be the price guide, then the TPG's would think they need to create more grading qualifiers like MS64*BG (blue green) or some junk like that.

Good grief, don't give anyone any ideas! First would be the price guide, then the TPG's would think they need to create more grading qualifiers like MS64*BG (blue green) or some junk like that.

So you say "don't give any ideas", then lay it out there!!!

hm:censored:(tsk)