• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheerleaders Dig Coin Dealers (Photographic Evidence Attached)

17 posts in this topic

If your not on HLRC's email list you may have missed this "In the Loupe" segment starring Dave Wnuck...

Luckily, I had some good fortune here in St. Louis that more than made up for those petty travel annoyances. A good friend and longtime customer offered me the chance to tag along at the St. Louis Rams football game on Thursday night. Being a rabid football fan, I jumped at the chance. But that wasn't the best of it.

You see - these were very special tickets that he won in a charity auction here in St. Louis. They allowed us pre-game access onto the field itself to see the players warm up. Another perk was the opportunity to get your picture taken with the Rams Cheerleader squad. I didn't have any interest in this particular perk, but my friend forced me to do it, as you can see from the photo [Dave says, just in case his wife is reading this newsletter].

eioz9y.jpg

Sorry, but your conclusion is incorrect. It's not that cheerleaders dig (just any) coin dealers - they only dig Dave.

And that's because he is the most interesting (coin dealer) man in the world.

I have heard that his personality is so magnetic he is unable to carry credit cards.

Even enemies list him as their emergency contact.

His charm is so contagious that they have tried to make a vaccine from it.

Aliens have asked him if HE would probe THEM.

When it is raining, it is because he is thinking about something sad.

Yes he is the most interesting (coin dealer) man in the world. And cheerleaders dig him.

Sorry, but your conclusion is incorrect. It's not that cheerleaders dig (just any) coin dealers - they only dig Dave.

I have heard that his personality is so magnetic he is unable to carry credit cards.

Yes he is the most interesting (coin dealer) man in the world. And cheerleaders dig him.

:headbang::roflmao:

If your not on HLRC's email list you may have missed this "In the Loupe" segment starring Dave Wnuck...

Luckily, I had some good fortune here in St. Louis that more than made up for those petty travel annoyances. A good friend and longtime customer offered me the chance to tag along at the St. Louis Rams football game on Thursday night. Being a rabid football fan, I jumped at the chance. But that wasn't the best of it.

You see - these were very special tickets that he won in a charity auction here in St. Louis. They allowed us pre-game access onto the field itself to see the players warm up. Another perk was the opportunity to get your picture taken with the Rams Cheerleader squad. I didn't have any interest in this particular perk, but my friend forced me to do it, as you can see from the photo [Dave says, just in case his wife is reading this newsletter].

eioz9y.jpg

HA HA lol !!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

I spent quite a bit of time with Dave showing him auction lots prior to our auction. I think he picked up quite a few nice pieces... and the cheerleaders are nice as well :) !

And as it turns out I've been to a Rams game this year, and I must say it's nice to have professional football to go to for a change!!!!

Ill take the one on the far right please.
I guess my standards are lower. I will take last pick of any of the girls. (Sorry Dave).

36_11_6.gif

They all look circulated to me. Some more than others.307156sn2hc9lw2y-1.gif

They all look circulated to me. Some more than others.307156sn2hc9lw2y-1.gif

:roflmao:

Oh my god.. On the bus and I laughed out loud at this comment. people are looking at me like I'm crazy

We would like to thank all of those not mentioned that contributed to this stunning visual presentation:

In no particular order:

The Dentist.

The Hair Dresser.

The Shorts Designer.

The Shorts Seamstress.

The Leg Waxer.

The Smiley Face Instructor.

The Perfume Manufacturer (yea, yea, its a picture-but I would take that bet).

The Scientist that developed plastic enhancements.

The Plastic Surgeon.

And last but not least, their Mom and Dad-not a bad job, not bad at all.